Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How to Start Developing Portfolio for Freelancing.

I have been looking in the top freelancing sites for few months. I applied many projects which can be done perfectly by my present skills. But the matter of sorrow is I don't have any completed projects to put on my Portfolio.
That is why no matter how nicely and perfectly I offer to the people they don't even try to hire me for their projects.
I was looking for the ways to solve this problem and talked with many people. Finally One of my well wisher advised me to study some more and by this time to join some Webmaster Forums. From there I can get some small task to do. First people my not want to give my any task but to get some work I could give them free of cost offer (Only small tasks which will not bother). If I could get some work in this way and provide generate good impression then people will know me and my quality of work. And also I can put those successful projects to my portfolios.
I think I can do that and put some of my leisure time to do so. I believe within few months I can able to get some serious task to complete by myself. Wish me luck everyone.

No comments: